Today’s challenge is developing environmentally friendly, economically viable, and energy-efficient processes. Whether it is pollutant removal, nutrient recovery, reducing the carbon footprint, minimizing waste or protecting human health and the environment, Kemetco supports clients in achieving their goal.
• Health risk assessment for residues from printed wine bottles
• Development of environmentally friendly coating to prevent corrosion in ship cargo holds
• Development of Neutral Salt Electrochemical Metal Cleaning Systems to replace pickling acids
• Ammonia recovery from process solutions
• Development of a process to treat boron contaminated wastewater
• Cyanide destruction bench and pilot scale studies
• Arsenic and mercury removal from cyanide process solutions